INsPiRE International Workshop on:
Oncogenic Pathways and Antitumor Responses
The University of Athens Cancer Research Group has the pleasure to invite you to the International Workshop on: Oncogenic Pathways and Antitumor Responses, which will be held in Athens, Greece on April 23-25, 2014.
The workshop will provide a forum for the exchange of the latest information and ideas relating to oncogenic pathways and antitumor responses between participating scientists and young investigators, which will facilitate establishing contacts for new collaborations.
Registration: Free of charge. Click the link to fill in the details.
April 23-25, 2014
Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens (BRFAA)
4 Soranou Ephressiou St, 115 27 Athens, Greece
- Vassilis Gorgoulis (Athens, Greece)
- Thanos Halazonetis (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Jiri Bartek (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Athanasios Kotsinas (Athens, Greece)
Abstracts for Poster Sessions
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 20, 2014
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM click here
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract:
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The title should be written in bold letters. It should be short and informative, with a maximum length of two lines.
- The abstract should be concise and in one paragraph.
- The maximum length of the body text must not exceed 300 words, without any Figures and/or Tables.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should be written in italics letters (underline the name of the presenting author). Do not leave any blank line between the author(s) and the name(s) of the institution(s).
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Please note that all abstracts should be submitted electronically as an attachment to a mail message, together with the completed abstract submission form and your full contact information. The scientific committee of the Workshop will make the final selection and you will receive an e-mail with the result of the review and the decision of the scientific committee on the abstract.
The selected abstracts will be presented as posters at the workshop.
- Posters should be 80 cm (width) x 110 cm (height).
- Posters should be mounted in the morning of April 24, between 09:00-10:00, at the Poster Area of the Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens (BRFAA) and removed in the afternoon of April 25, between 19:00-20:00.
Submit your abstract via email to:
Department of Histology and Embryology,
Faculty of Medicine, School of Health Sciences
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens